Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Few Christmas Gifts

I just wanted to share a couple of things I received for Christmas.
*I didn't received the tree coat form with star but I thought it was a fun fashionable Christmas image to include :)
1. Clarisonic Mia: BEST gift EVER!!  I highly recommend this for every skin type.  I was skeptical for a long time since I have dry sensitive skin but it's a miracle worker.  My skin feels very clean and tightened.  Make up goes on better and I could go on and on.  It comes in a rainbow of colors (I received the Tiffany blue one) and came recommended by my dermatologist too. It was a gift to me from me :)
 2. David Yurman Lemon Citrine Cable Bracelet: I am a Yurman fan.  I have two DY bracelets that I wear everyday so this will be a great addition (it's on order and will be here in a few months).  Gift from my hubby.
3.  Victoria's Secret Thermal Long Jane Pajamas:  They are so comfortable and VS only brings them out at Christmas.  I received these leopard ones and I went to the after Christmas sale and bought two more pairs.  Gift from my kids.
4.  Williams Sonoma Waffle Cone Maker:  We haven't used this yet but it has a multitude of uses and has great reviews.  We are ice cream eaters at our house so this is perfect. Gift from Ann's family.
5.  Kiehls Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish:  I do use an exfoliator about once per week and this is my new favorite one. Gift from my parents.


These are my favorites!

Love,

Laura

No comments: